Applications that are based on the Creatio platform may play a role of connector for all separate IT solutions. Creatio allows for implementation of an integrated solution. This permits legacy systems integration.
Every component of Creatio can be redefined by changing its process via the embedded tools. Systems that are built on the Creatio platform use the BPMN standard. This standard enables non-programmers, like business analysts to modify application in order to fit business issues with no need of back office programming.
Business Process Customization Tool
- A visual process designer allows modelling of business processes and their automation on the fly.
- An impressive set of tools enables the development of new features, the modification of user interfaces and the automation of new tasks with help of the newly developed business process.
- A repository of standard processes accelerates the process design cycle.
- A process design tool can handle both system objects (e.g. tasks or invoices) and specific actions (e.g. field data is updated, pop-up window is displayed, and so on).
- An agile UI modification toolbox: architecture for developing new features without coding.
- A design application for UI items: forms, sections, etc.
- Flexible customization of data presentation – all interfaces can be modified by users to meet their specific requirements.
- System directories as well as reports and diagrams can be changed or added by users.
- An access rights function that allows access only to specific fields as desired to protect sensitive customer data.
- A professional IDE that enables programmers to create and configure applications on the Creatio platform.
- Widely acclaimed technologies such as HTML, AJAX, and Silverlight are used to help developers create and optimally design user interfaces.
- Usage of SOA for alignment of the application with business needs by adding services, not code writing.